Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodbye Washington. Hello Old Faithful!


I know I'm suposed to be perfectly at home with spontinaity but I'm freakin out. I randomly applied to work at Yellowstone National Park, for the next 6 months. I got the job, I found out monday and Its starts in 15 days.
The old faithful in is to be my work place. I going to be a barista/ bartender and live in a dorm.
Don't get me wrong I am so excited. but this is pretty much all I know about it and that's got me a little nervous.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi! Don't worry about knowing anyone. I'll be working at The Old Faithful Inn, cleaning rooms, but I will be trying to get a different job at some point. My son Adam, and his girlfriend will also be there. Adam is 23 and will be cleaning rooms at the Snow Lodge. Jamie is 24 and will be working in the employee pub. We'll meet up with you. I'll come for coffee. I'm nervous too so we're in this together.